Sunday, October 8, 2017

Cannon final render

Final render for the Cannon Project

I'm really happy with the way it was pushed from beginning to end. Understanding the entirety of the PBR pipeline was invaluable to learn, especially in such an early part of the program.

 

I wanted to make sure that when I was designing this, it maintained a story. I figured showing the development of an asteroid cannon for terraformers would eventually happen to protect settlements in areas with heavier asteroid activity. 



I wanted to show that in the story of this machine, it had been slightly maintained. Thinking about how machinery looks after rainfall in places like the pacific north west, I wanted to capture the feel of that damp, dirty feel



I think that this was a pretty successful project for my first true go in 3D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trim Sheet

For this next project I'll be jumping into 2117 to recreate a Catapult from Battle Tech with one trim and and Atlas! So far, I'v...