Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Three Point Lighting assignment

This week we were charged with taking a found object and creating a three point lighting set up and then fabricating a rendering using Photoshop. I've never really done any study like this or had really understood rim lighting so I was excited to jump on this one!

Luckily my friend Riley had a sweet Venom model he allowed me to use.



I really tried to push myself and get a feel for how Photoshop works with blending and laying down paint. Braking things down into shape objects and such.



This was the final render, I feel like I hit a groove on this one at a certain point. I ended up flipping the original pose, this pose adding a little more drama. I ended up slapping the Infinity logo on it and trying to emulate how they showcased their sell able products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trim Sheet

For this next project I'll be jumping into 2117 to recreate a Catapult from Battle Tech with one trim and and Atlas! So far, I'v...