Monday, August 28, 2017

Material setups and drawing basic shapes

So on this project I felt like I was introduced to a life changing tool inside of Photoshop, the smudge tool. It felt good to go back to basics and try and see how my rendering of form was on the computer. I felt like I haven't really had a formal art class in quite a bit, so the process of kinda sitting back and exploring felt a tad nostalgic and fresh.

I started with the basic renders, like shapes and gradients 

 

Then moved on to some 3-D work (love dat smudge)


Then a girl punching a frog



I felt like in the realm and scope of the things I'm about to dive into, I may never get another opportunity to have someone punching an amphibian. Fingers crossed though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trim Sheet

For this next project I'll be jumping into 2117 to recreate a Catapult from Battle Tech with one trim and and Atlas! So far, I'v...